Steven Grant Rogers
|Chronological and political information|
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Formerly)
Roger Craig Smith
Captain America (real name Steven "Steve" Rogers) is a superhero and a member and second leader of the Avengers.
Captain America became a superhero during World War II. During this time, he also formed a antagonistic relationship with Red Skull. The two fought in many battles against each other and even continued their hatred into the modern times.During a routine day as a hero, Captain America fought Red Skull. While engaging his enemy, he told his longtime adversary that he was sad for him to come back from the dead just to merely be defeated again. However, his enemy soon vaporized him, seemingly killing the hero and causing Iron Man to attack him with blind fury. Though he gave it his all, Iron Man was unable to stop Red Skull, as he teleported away from him with M.O.D.O.K.. This caused Iron Man to reassemble the Avengers and come to attack Red Skull and defeat him. In actuality, Captain America had not been killed, instead being transferred/Kidnapped and taken to the villain's base by the Red skull and having his body switched with Red Skull's diseased one. Though Iron Man arrived, he got Red Skull out of his confinement, believing that he was Captain America as he was in his body. Iron Man would soon be attacked by Red Skull in Captain America's body, causing the body-swapped Captain America to begin helping him.
Though he started to initially fell faint and even told Iron Man that he had felt avenged him, Captain America and Iron Man were able to hold off their aggressor until the other Avengers arrived. As the attacking body-swapped Red Skull told him that their conflict would end now, Captain America grabbed him and told him that he thought he was right, reasoning that he had scratched up his body enough and told Falcon to finish it as he pressed the body-swapping machine main button and caused the two to return to their normal bodies. Upon returning to his, Captain America said it was much better and thanked Falcon before thanking the entire team and would next participate in trying to save Iron Man from M.O.D.O.K., whom used his powers to strip away his arc-reactor and armor and give it to Red Skull.
A meteor began to descend to Earth, the Avengers moving in to stop it from destroying the planet. Captain America assist Hawkeye in wiping out large chunks before Iron Man scanned the "Earth killer", an even larger rock that was coming toward the planet. Captain America watched the combined teamwork of Iron Man, Hulk and Thor as they failed to destroy it, though it was obliterated by Hyperion who revealed himself to the group afterward, Hyperion being pointed out by Black Widow and Captain America quickly deducing that he was not from around there. The group did an examination on Hyperion after this, Hawkeye asking how his aim was and Captain America calling it accurate since he had been able to destroy an entire meteor. After Black Widow questioned if the group had taken the time to consider if he wanted to join the team, Captain America answered that some people hear the call and are compelled to assist.
Captain America intervened in Black Widow and Hawkeye's pursuit of Molecule Kid when the two became stuck in what appeared to be honey, the result of Molecule Kid using his powers to allow him to escape them. He pulled Black Widow out of it and while doing the same for Hawkeye, questioned why she had not let the rest of the team know about the mission. In learning that she had been assigned the mission by Nick Fury with the explicit orders to not tell Iron Man, he questioned if S.H.I.E.L.D. meant more to her than the Avengers, also wondering how the pair could have so much difficulty catching a child and pointing out that he was getting away while the two argued with each other, though he did agree with them that Iron Man should not be told. Captain America tried to convince Molecule Kid off giving up the wand while Black Widow and Hawkeye held of the M.O.D.O.K.-controlled, Super-Adaptoid, attempting to convince Molecule Kid that his wand would be better suited in hands of adults only for Molecule Kid to trap him with the use of a street light. After being freed, he assist in the fight against Super-Adaptoid and was witness to the conversion of the city caused by the split of the wand in half, thanks to Iron Man hitting it after it was taken from him by Molecule Kid following his arrival on the scene. 
Personality and Traits
Steve is one of the most worthy beings in the universe. He believes all deserve a second chance, and will easily give up his life to protect the innocent, and protected. Possessing a high moral code, Steve only fights when necessary, and does not judge anyone, despite their character. He is courageous, and will still fight when he knows he cannot win.
Steve is a loyal, brave, selfless, and wise man. He is also a good leader.
Steve and Tony seem to have a very good relationship. But is currently strained since A Crack In The System where Tony knew Ultron was and kept it a secret from the other Avengers. When it was revealed at the end of the episode Steve tells him that a real leader doesn't act like the way Tony did, nor did Tony's father. And because of his actions Steve quit the Avengers. In Avengers Disassembled Steve returns but at the end leaves again (along with Black Widow, Falcon, and Hulk) because of the way Tony leads the Avengers. In The Ultron Outbreak, Steve and Tony began to put their differences between each other aside and teamed up to defeat Ultron.
In Blood Feud Dracula bit Black Widow as a messenger for Dracula and that he and Captain America both had a good friendship between each other until Dracula used Black Widow as a slave to tell Captain America that the only way to save Black Widow was for Captain America to sacrifice his life until he found out that he'll be able to kill anyone who stops him. At the end of the episode Red Skull made a deal with Dracula to join him in his Cabal. In The Final Showdown Dracula had no choice but to help Captain America defeat Red Skull.
Captain America and Falcon are good friends in Avengers Protocol Part 1 Sam was not wanting to knockout Captain America but realized that he and Red Skull switched bodies to keep Captain America's. It's been revealed in Ghosts Of The Past that Falcon and Captain America did missions together to save the world and took Captain America's side at the end of Avengers Disassembled. At the beginning of The Ultron Outbreak The Avengers (Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Ant-Man, Hulk and Hawkeye attacked Falcon as Ultron while Ant-Man was able to get up close in person and shrunk Falcon to help free him from Ultron's Virus.
Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes have been best friends since childhood. When Bucky was transformed into the Winter Soldier he felt guilty and felt as if he had failed him.
Captain America and Black widow seem to have a certain level of trust in each other. In "Blood Feud" Rogers expressed great concern when she nearly became a full fledged vampire. As seen in "Adapting to Change" she trusts him enough to recruit him on a covert S.H.I.E.L.D. mission. In " Saving Captain Rogers" she has shown a level of concern for him.
Powers and Abilities
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Due to having the Super Soldier Serum injected into his bloodstream, he got muscular physique as well as gained super physical & mental attributes. The serum completely healed all of his disorders, disabilities, infections & bodily damages within a few minutes upon injection & has a permanent effect on the human biology.
- Superhuman Strength: Steve's strength is in the middle levels of superhuman condition, and he can overpower super human beings such as Atlanteans, Vampires and even the finest human athletes with ease. He has supported and lifted dozens of tons of concrete, stopped a giant truck from leaning over, briefly slowed down a building from falling on a village, flipped a giant water tank ( with the help of Widow ), deadlifted hundreds of tons of concrete, and has fought and kept up with stronger opponents. Steve can lift more than 10 tons, but no more than 25 tons, this was shown when he supported the weight of an entire truck then flipped it over or when he was able to push back Thor when the two were grappling with each other. The serum that gave Steve superhuman mental and physical attributes could possibly get stronger as Steve ages, and he has been able to grapple and push back Thor, somebody who can lift 100+ tons, when both were undercover on a mission and didn't know who they were fighting or stalemated Iron Man multiple times in their shoving match.
- Superhuman Speed, Agility, and Reflexes: He can run and move much faster than the star Olympian Athlete. He has even dodged attacks from being with inhuman levels of speed. He also has an instantaneous reaction time. Steve's reflexes and agility are enhanced beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete as well.
- Superhuman Endurance/Durability: Steve's skin, bones, and bone tissues are denser and more resilient to physical injury than a normal human's, and he has survived hundreds to even thousands foot falls, energy blasts, taken gunshots with no more than a cut, and he is nearly immune to all diseases. He is also highly resilient to fatigue. Steve has taken blows that would fatally injure, or kill a peak human from incredibly super-humanly strong opponents such as Thanos, Super Adaptoid, Hyperion, etc.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Should Steve ever get injured, his blood has a regenerative healing factor in its system, which regenerates his injuries at an accelerated rate. It seems unlikely that he can regrow limbs. This constant cellular regeneration is causing his aging process to come to a complete stop. This healing factor makes him very difficult to kill. He has survived many forms of physical trauma, from beings of superhuman physical attributes.
- Advanced Longevity: Captain America's healing factor allows his cells to regenerate at rapid levels, thus allowing him to maintain his youth at an advanced level. This is seen when he managed to handle a blast from the time stone in "Thanos Triumphant".
- Enhanced Intelligence: Steve possesses an advanced intellectual capacity, photographic memory as well as super-fast mental processing rate. He can come up with complex strategies, tactics & fighting styles with extreme ease & can even process most of Iron Man's intellectual sayings.
- Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant/Martial Artist: He is also one of the best hand-to-hand combatants in the Avengers, and he knows the weaknesses of his Avengers teammates fighting styles, and is even aware of his own weaknesses. He also possesses a nigh-super human force of willpower. Steve knows over 50 martial arts and fighting techniques, and masters in each one of them, making him an excellent and nearly unchallenged combatant.
- Master Strategist: Using his superhuman intelligence, he is able to come up with complex strategies which are too difficult to understand at first. He can even use such an ability to mimic fighting styles & learn opponent's weaknesses.
- Military Protocols: During his time with the Howling Commandos, he was a master of military tactics & strategies. Even after quitting the Avengers & becoming a top-class agent of S.H.E.I.L.D., he led may covert spec ops missions without any difficulties. He is also one of the few to understand the Red Skulls's extremely complex plans, which revolve around military strategies & his mastery over war tactics.
- Weapons Proficiency: He is capable of using weapons such as his unique shield, Hawkeye's Bow, and Iron Man's repulsors. It can be assumed he is proficient with military grade weapons among other types of weapons.
- Expert Vehicular Driver/Rider: Captain America is capable of maneuvering advanced vehicles like the Aven-jet and sky-cycles. As seen in "Downgraded" he is a trained horse rider. In "Ultimates" he is capable of using his own personal motorcycle for combat purposes.
- Master Shield Fighter: Rogers is capable of throwing and ricocheting his shield with perfect accuracy. He can also use it for defensive, offensive uses such as melee and ranged purposes.
- Expert Marksman: Captain Rogers can use weapons such as his shield, Hawkeye's bow and trick arrows, and Iron Man's repulsors with amazing accuracy.
- Indomittable Will: He has enough willpower to control the Power Prism, with the help of Ant-man's power amplifier. It took the power of a rare, supposedly fool-proof mind control procedure from the 1940's used by Baron Helmut Zemo, then eventually broke free.
- Professional Artist: As seen in "The New Guy" he is a talented artist while speaking to Hawkeye.
- This version of Captain America first appeared in the Ultimate Spider-Man TV series, having made a cameo in the episode "Great Power", with his first full appearance being in the episode "Not A Toy".
- ↑ "The Avengers Protocol, Part 1". Man of Action (writer) & Eric Radomsky (director). Marvel's Avengers Assemble. Disney XD. May 26, 2013. No. 1, season one.
- ↑ "Hyperion". Man of Action & Jacob Semahn (writers) & Jeff Allen (director. Marvel's Avengers Assemble. Disney XD. August 4, 2013. No. 7, season one.
- ↑ "Molecule Kid". Man of Action & Danielle Wolff (writers) & Tim Eldred (director]]Marvel's Avengers Assemble. Disney XD. August 11, 2013. No. 8, season one.