Dr. Doom's Battle Armor is a highly advanced suit of nuclear-powered armor with a wide array of capabilities both created and used by the doctor himself.
- Flight: Doom's armor allows him to hover at great heights and fly at supersonic speeds.
- Superhuman Strength: Doom's armor allows him to lift (press) several tons. He was able to hold his own against Thor in hand to hand combat while in the armor.
- Near-Indestructibility: The armor is fashioned of a high-strength titanium alloy reinforced with vibranium, making it extremely durable (possibly more dense than Iron Man's armor)
- Atomic/Nuclear Energy Manipulation
- Energy Blasts: Concussive bolts of nuclear energy can be emitted from the hands and fingers can be used as offensive weapons.
- Electric Shock: The outer surface of the armor can generate a massive electric shock on command that can stun an opponent or resist ensnarement.
- Various Weapons: the armor utilizes a large array of unidentified weapons with a combined payload that can erraticate the entire Eastern Seaboard.