|Chronological and political information|
Mark Hanson (Match-IV)
Mach-IV as Beetle was originally an enemy of Spider-Man. He's also a former member of the Sinister Six before he was replaced by Scorpion. He was upgraded by Doctor Octopus when he was involved with Hydra. Then later, he joined the Masters of Evil in Avengers: Ultron Revolution. And then his team joined and was betrayed by Baron Zemo in Under Siege.
Season 3: Ultron Revolution
. "Adapting to Change"
. "Under Siege"
. "The Thunderbolts"
. "Thunderbolts Revealed"
- Beetle Armor: Beetle possesses a armored high-tech suit that resembles a beetle which rivals Iron Man's armor.It have the unusually large amount of fold-out rocket launchers hidden all over the surface of his armor.
- Superhuman Strength: The Beetle has enough superhuman strength to overpower Spider-man and his team. He was able to throw Spider-man though some walls in a restaurante. HE is strong enough to easily break though multiple layers of solid concrete.
- Superhuman Mobility: He is still able to perform acrobatic maneuvers, despite him donning a bulky high-tech armor. His speed is such that he took downs a few S.H.I.E.L.D. agents within a few seconds, even though he was in camouflage mode at the time.
- Superhuman Durability: His armor is incredibly durable. He is impervious to ballistic lazer attacks. He was very resilient to physical attack from Spider-man, due to his armored hyde.
- Weapons Systems: His armored suit has many hidden weapons system, which makes him intimidate any foe he faces.
- Fold-out rocket launchers
- Energy beam gauntlets
- Heat-seeking missiles
- Flight: He has a jet-propulsion system on his suit, which he uses for levitation or high speed flying.
- Camouflage: He has been seen using camouflage mode, while attacking the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in the tricarrier development site as well as used it to aid in his escape. 
- Retractable Blades: He has shown retractable blades, while going toe-to-toe with Phil Coulson. He even has them on his wrists, which he has used many times to attack Spider-man, or cut off his webbing.
- Just as in Ultimate Spider-Man TV series, he doesn't talk as much.