The Iron Man Mark 50 Armor is the fiftieth Iron Man armor created by Tony Stark. This armor works as a prototype for a modular operation system. According to Tony it is supposed to be more efficient and more powerful than any of his other armor models combined.
It was the current armor Tony Stark uses in most of the series, however it was destroyed by Red Skull in the 25th episode "Exodus". In "The Final Showdown ", Cosmic Skull loses the Mark 49 Armor he stole from Tony earlier, and Tony regains the whole armor except for the helmet, which is never recovered.
Though, malfunctioning a little, Tony manages to stabilize it.
- Physical Capabilities/Enhancements
- Flight: There are special repulsor ports on the soles of the armor's boots and backpack to allow flight at high levels at speeds reaching up to Mach 5.
- Weaponry: The armor has a vast array of offensive weaponry at command.
- Repulsors: Focused energy blasts emitted the palms and can repel or disintigrate almost solid objects.
- Uni-Beam: A more powerful version of the Repulsors emitted from the Arc Reactor itself. It can destroy nearly anything in its path.
- EMP Blasters: Focused generations of EM energy in a pulse-like form.
- Shoulder/Back-Mounted Missile Launchers: Can fire multiple missile rockets at long ranges which could demolish a tank.
- Other Impliments/Capabilities:
- Holographic H.U.D.
- S.P.E. Software System
- Comm. Systems
- Computer Hacking Systems
- Autonomic Prehensile Purpolsion System
- Hologram Projectors
- Manual System Overrides
- Electrostatic Exo-Charges
- Air Filter Purifier
- Energy Pulses