|Chronological and political information|
Nuke is a member of the Squadron Supreme
Not much is known about Nuke's past other than that he died prior to the destruction of their home planet. He was then revived by Nighthawk to be a backup power source for Hyperion.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: He is capable of massive superhuman strength, enough to match Hyperion's normal strength in combat. He was even confident in defeating the Avengers without Nighthawk's or Hyperion's help.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: He is also confident in the fact that he is almost physically invulnerable to extreme physical attacks.
- Flight: He is also able to fly at high speeds.
- Nigh-Immortality: He cannot die as long as his body remains intact. He can easily be revived even by an exposure to a small amount of an energized power source. He showed no signs of injury from his "death".
- Radiation Manipulation: He can generate radiational energy from inside his cellular structures & bend it to his will for a variety of effects.
- Radiation Projection: He can project heated energy attacks for offensive purposes.
- Atomic Blast: He can project heated radiational blasts from his eyes & mouth.
- Radiation Draining: Should all his radiation energy be drained from his cellular structures, he needs a extended amount of time to recover before his body can reproduce more. In such a drained state, he has all the physical & mental attributes of a human being.
- Resurrection: He needs to be resurrected should he ever die.If the people choose not to resurrect him, he will remain dead for all of eternity.
- Arrogance: The avengers were able to use his arrogance to their advantage in trapping him.
- 223. "Avengers' Last Stand"
- 224. "Avengers Underground"
- Nuke was created as a pastiche of DC's Firestorm although he much more resembles DC's other nuclear themed superhero Captain Atom.
- He and Power Princess are the only members of the Squadron Supreme whose voice actors haven't played any character related to their DC inspirations.