He has been shown to have been shackled to the ground after trying to fight the Squadron Supreme.
Originally, as General Thunderbolt Ross, he was obsessed with capturing the wild and uncontrollable Hulk and harnessing his immense powers. However, upon his transformation into the Red Hulk and Hulk's recently risen intelligence, he has had a change of heart and taken it upon himself to look out for him.
Red Hulk believes he is the best of the Hulks and his military history has often boosted his ego to unbearable levels. He thinks of himself as a leader, despite the fact his arrogant nature makes him unlikable amongst the team. However he can back up his boasting to a certain extent.
Powers and Abilities
- Gamma-Radiated Blood: He has gamma radiated blood cells which are responsible for his immense superhuman physical abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Like the Hulk, he has vast superhuman strength, though its is still inferior to the actual Hulk's strength and his strength cannot increase via his anger.
- Superhuman Speed: He too can move and react faster than a normal human being.
- Superhuman Stamina: He has a limitless amount of physical stamina and endurance.
- Superhuman Durability: Like the actual Hulk, his durability is almost close to nigh-invulnerability.
- Cellular Regeneration: Like the Hulk, he has a high degree of cellular regeneration, even enabling the regrowth of lost bodily parts and organs. This has also de-aged him into a younger man. He also has a highly efficient metabolism.
- Exothermic Reaction: The Red Hulk's bodily temperature increases in proportion to his anger. He can also emit heat waves at will. His body that is so advanced, that even melts Asgardian metal.
- Gamma Energy Absorption: The Red Hulk's cells absorb gamma energy to increase his immensely powerful physical abilities. The more gamma energy he absorbs, the bigger and stronger he gets. But at the same time, if he absorbs too much gamma energy, his rage also increases turning him into a feral state of mind.
- Pyrokinesis: He is able to generate massive amount of flames.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: He also has highly advanced military & espionage training, thereby making him quite formidable in his own right.
- Master Strategist: Prior to his transformation into the Red Hulk, he was the General of the U.S. Armed Forces, which makes him a master strategist and an advanced military officer.
Red Hulk has a wide arsenal of heavy weapons which he shares with the other members of S.M.A.S.H which include a hand-held minigun and his Gatling Laser Cannon. He also acquires missile launchers from the Red Hulk-Buster. In later episodes he was sporting a powerful rapid fire gamma cannon. He also has Gamma grenades which can unleash a gamma explosion.
- Avengers Underground
- U-Foes (Episode)
- Building the Perfect Weapon
- World War Hulk
- Civil War, Part 2: The Mighty Avengers