Peter Parker was just a normal orphan kid living with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. He loved science and one day, while visiting an exibit, he is bitten by a radioactive spider and acquires the agility and proportionate strength of an arachnid. Along with super strength, he gains the ability to adhere to walls and ceilings. Through his native knack for science, he develops a gadget that lets him fire adhesive webbing of his own design through small, wrist-mounted barrels. Initially seeking to capitalize on his new abilities, he dons a costume and, as "Spider-Man", becomes a novelty television star. However, "He blithely ignores the chance to stop a fleeing thief, [and] his indifference ironically catches up with him when the same criminal later robs and kills his Uncle Ben." Spider-Man tracks and subdues the killer and learns, that "With great power there must also come—great responsibility!"
An alternate version of Peter Parker appears in the episode Planet Doom, as a member of the Defenders. He is a masked vigilante known as Slinger. Unlike the original Spider-Man, Slinger is sarcastic and cynical, making snide comments and doubting Thor's ability to be their savior. His costume is that of Spider-Man Noir's.
Personality and Traits
As Spider-Man, he is goofy and childish who often cracks multiple jokes. But he is also very serious and motivated when the time comes.
As Peter Parker, he is mature and intelligent, while also hormonal as most teenagers are.As Slinger, he is sarcastic and cynical, rather than fun-loving and goofy.
Iron Man - Mentor/Ex-Partner and Fellow Avenger
Falcon - Former Teammate and Fellow Avenger
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Intelligence Level: Peter is a genius, and has an I.Q of 205. He is more intelligent than some of the finest professors in the world. He was even able to find a antidote for a disease on his own, be able to operate Iron Man's armor, and other extraordinary feats that would require genius intelligence.
- Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength, he is strong enough to easily destroy mechanical robots from S.H.I.E.L.D and hold many tons of weight when needed. It is stated that Spider-Man can lift in max about 20 tons. 
- Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. He has endured blows from beings with strength much greater than his own, fallen many meters in the air, and even been hit through steel walls.
- Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man is very agile and can easily do back flips in the air. 
- Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man's reflexes are above even the finest human athlete. He has shown that he can dodge strikes from beings with supernatural speed, gunfire, and energy blasts.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Spider-Man's augmented metabolism allows him to regenerate epithelial cells/tissues at a rapid pace. It's unknown if this regenerative power has affected his aging process yet.
- Wall-Crawling: Being injected by the mutated spider, Spider-man can crawl along surfaces much like a spider would. 
- Spider-Sense: Spider-Man has a paranormal/magical ability to sense dangers that happens moments before it actually happens, which enhances his reflexes. It works like a alarm that sounds when danger is near. It cannot be replicated by any being due to its magical nature.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: After being bitten by the mutated spider, Spider-man can balance himself on any object no matter small or narrow.
- Web Shooters
- Iron Spider Armor (U-spider)
- Adamantium-Vibranium Armor
- Webcannon 3000
- Spinning Arachnid Disks
- Impact Force Bubbles
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Watch (U-spider)
- Spidey-Inline Skates/Hover-board
- Spider-Copter (formerly)
- Spider-Tank (formerly)
- Spider-Pogo Stick (formerly)
Background in other Media
- He is the same Spider-Man from the Ultimate Spider-Man series. Just like in that series, he breaks the fourth wall to explain certain situation to the viewer. He also mentions his companions by name in Avengers Disassembled.
- Slinger's costume from Planet Doom's timeline is that of Spider-Man Noir from the Marvel Noir Universe