Peter Parker was just a normal orphan kid living with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. He loved science and one day, while visiting Oscorp labs, he is bitten by a genetically altered spider and acquires the agility, self-healing and the proportionate strength of an arachnid. Along with super strength, he gains the ability to adhere to walls and ceilings. Through his native knack for science, he develops a gadget that lets him fire adhesive webbing of his own design through small, wrist-mounted barrels. Initially seeking to capitalize on his new abilities, he dons a costume and, as "Spider-Man", becomes a novelty television star. However, "He blithely ignores the chance to stop a fleeing thief, [and] his indifference ironically catches up with him when the same criminal later robs and kills his Uncle Ben." Spider-Man tracks and subdues the killer and learns, that "With great power there must also come—great responsibility!"
Once when Hulk grew mad, Spider-Man offered to talk over a burger, but Hulk grew madder and broke out of the shop, leaving Spider-Man to sell the food. He didn't have to wait long, however since Captain America soon arrived in search of Hulk and Spider-Man handed him the food.
Spider-Man became Captain America's replacement after he had a fight with Iron Man over tactics. However despite his best efforts, Spidey couldn't get the team to work as one. Ultimately, he left, calling them: Earth's Mightiest Dysfunction.
An alternate version of Peter Parker appears in the episode Planet Doom, as a member of the Defenders. He is a masked vigilante known as Slinger. Unlike the original Spider-Man, Slinger is sarcastic and cynical, making snide comments and doubting Thor's ability to be their savior. His costume is that of Spider-Man Noir's.
Personality and Traits
As Spider-Man, he is goofy and childish who often cracks multiple jokes. But he is also very serious and motivated when the time comes.
As Peter Parker, he is mature and intelligent, while also hormonal as most teenagers are.As Slinger, he is sarcastic and cynical, rather than fun-loving and goofy.
Iron Man - Mentor/Ex-Partner and Fellow Avenger
Falcon - Former Teammate and Fellow Avenger
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Intelligence Level: Peter is a genius, and has an I.Q of 205. He is more intelligent than some of the finest professors in the world. He was even able to find a antidote for a disease on his own, be able to operate Iron Man's armor, and other extraordinary feats that would require genius intelligence.
- Genetically Enhanced Attributes: Through his infusion of radioactive spider DNA, he has gained the strength, speed, equilibrium & healing rate of the common house spider. He also gained a paranormal survival instinct, dubbed as his spider senses.
- Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength, he is strong enough to easily destroy mechanical robots from S.H.I.E.L.D and hold many tons of weight when needed. It is stated that Spider-Man can lift in max about 20 tons. 
- Superhuman Endurance: Spider-Man's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. He has endured blows from beings with strength much greater than his own, fallen many meters in the air, and even been hit through steel walls. However, he can easily be damaged through bladed weaponry or even the smallest firearms.
- Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man is more agile and dexterous than normal humans. This allows him to easily perform acrobatic and gymnastic feats, such as back flips in the air, as well as leap several feet in a single bound. 
- Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Man's reflexes are above even the finest human athlete. He has shown that he can dodge strikes from beings with superhuman speed, gunfire, and energy blasts.
- Superhuman Stamina: Spiderman has been exerting for days without passing out, despite his greatly increased metabolism.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Spider-Man's peak-human metabolism allows him to heal from injuries faster than normal. Though major injuries, loss of blood, organs or amputated limbs will not regenerate.
- Wall-Crawling: Being injected by the mutated spider, Spider-Man can seamlessly adhere to and scale surfaces much like a spider would. His great strength and agility allow him to easily walk and run along surfaces as well as crawl on them. 
- Spider-Sense: Spider-Man's possesses inhuman survival instincts to sense dangers that happens moments before it actually happens, which enhances his reflexes. It works like a alarm that sounds when danger is near. However, this alarm does not allow him to actually detect the danger that is coming, but only alert him that it is coming. 
- Superhuman Equilibrium: After being bitten by the mutated spider, Spider-man can balance himself on any object no matter small or narrow. Combined with his ability to scale walls and ceilings, he is able to easily move on them without visible effort despite the pull of gravity.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: He has been extensively trained by Nick Fury in various martial arts skills as well as to better control his superhuman strength, speed & reflexes. He often toys with his opponents in order for them to drop their guard, due to his seemingly childish nature.
- Leadership: He has shown to be a remarkable leader & even led his own team to many great victories before being offered the Avengers membership. He also shows remarkable proficiency with analyzing various tactics to create bette combat tactics.
- Stealth Tactics: Spiderman has shown to be highly skilled at stealth, even before being initiated in S.H.I.E.L.D. or the Avengers.
- Web Shooters
- Iron Spider Armor (U-spider)
- Adamantium-Vibranium Armor
- Webcannon 3000
- Spinning Arachnid Disks
- Impact Force Bubbles
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Watch (U-spider)
- Spidey-Inline Skates/Hover-board
- Spider-Copter (formerly)
- Spider-Tank (formerly)
- Spider-Pogo Stick (formerly)
- Hulk's Day Out
- Planet Doom
- Avengers Disassembled
- Avengers Underground
- Avengers World (Pictured)
Background in other Media
- He is the same Spider-Man from the Ultimate Spider-Man series. Just like in that series, he breaks the fourth wall to explain certain situation to the viewer. He also mentions his companions by name in Avengers Disassembled.
- Slinger's costume and character from Planet Doom's timeline is similar to that of Spider-Man Noir from the Marvel Noir Universe