Since joining the Avengers following the defeat of Ultron, Ant-Man (revealed to be Scott Lang) has helped them by taking out Fin Fang Foom. Under Captain America's suggestion, Hawkeye puts Ant-Man through an Avengers training course on Monster Isle to determine if he is cut out to be a member of the Avengers. Captain America, Hawkeye and Ant-Man are unaware that Red Skull and a small army of Mindless Ones are nearby planning to cloak himself from Thanos using Dormammu's powers.
- Captain America: Yes, Mr. President. His name is Ant-Man, our newest member. Well, thank you, sir. I'll tell him you say so.
- Scott Lang: What'd he say? Does he like me? I bet he was impressed. Ah, if you told me a week ago, I'd be moving into Avengers Tower. Seriously? My mind is blown.
- Tony Stark: Anyone who can put Fin Fang Foom in a jar belongs on the Avengers.
- Falcon: I thought you were bringing your whole lab?
- Scott Lang: I did. Pym Particles really help when it comes to packing light.
- Steve Rogers: Your official Avengers ID card. Scott Lang, welcome to the team.
- Scott Lang: Aw, thanks, Cap. Thanks, everybody.
- Thor: A new member? I cannot think of a better reason for celebration and feasting.
- Scott Lang: I was actually hoping someone would say that. Eh, ah? Ah.
- Hulk: Ice cream cake? New guy's okay.
- Hawkeye: He had his own "insta-party" ready to go? Ego much?
- Black Widow: Since when do you complain about free food?
- Hulk: (Gasps) Why were you not always an Avenger?
- Captain America: So, what's your final evaluation of Ant-Man's performance?
- Hawkeye: I gotta be honest. We better keep him. Yeah, Scott's got a lot of "bugs" to work out, but I can't think of a better coach than myself.
- Tony Stark: Let him try. With our new addition to the team, we're stronger now than ever.